Senin, 05 Oktober 2015

Hair Scissors why Penelope Cruz Salma Hayek ?

InaLabs - The friendship between Latin female star, Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek, has existed for a long time. In addition to sharing parenting tips and beauty tips.

Salma

Apparently, Hayek also entrust the beauty of hair in the hands Cruz. Cruz expertise in cutting and styling hair, not much known. Understandably, during this time, the public saw Cruz as a successful female star figure in a number of feature films in demand. Proficiency Cruz in terms of styling is derived from a parent who has a salon business.

Great in the hair care business environment profesioanal, no doubt generate interest and talent in hairstyling Cruz. According to Cruz, he is capable of washing, cutting and styling hair, as do the employees of the salon. "I like cutting people's hair. When I was nine years old, I passed the time by washing and cutting hair in a salon belonging to my parents. Salon was still there and I can still do it until now.

Why?


I would trim the hair on anyone who allows me to do it, one of which Salma Hayek. He's my best friend, "explained Cruz. Cruz said that once cutting and styling hair Hayek, Hayek was saa house lights off. Cruz finish with illumination only from the candle.

"He strongly believed in me," he added. Salon owned by his parents, said Cruz, only a small salon who survive run the business and life of the monthly income. "I see the hard work of parents in fulfilling the needs of our family. In the past, we are not rich people, but all is never difficult because we love each other. It is a 'provision' not ter

1 komentar: